The Planned Giving Council of NH & VT (PGC) promotes the personal and community benefits of charitable giving by supporting planned giving professionals. Specifically, the PGC
- Focuses on cooperation and partnership with people and organizations sharing similar goals. Our workshops help local charities and professional advisors, large and small, develop and expand planned giving programs and opportunities for their donors and clients.
- Helps promote all charities and professional advisors and the communities they serve in New Hampshire and Vermont, rather than competing against each other.
- Provides assistance and encouragement to fund-raising programs, large and small.
- Encourages professional advisors to counsel clients regarding the opportunities associated with planned giving.
- Is a way for charities and professional advisors to work together as partners.