LEAVE A LEGACY® NH/VT promotes the personal and community benefits of charitable giving, provides low-cost assistance and encouragement to planned giving programs, and encourages professionals to counsel clients regarding the opportunities associated with planned giving.
LEAVE A LEGACY® NH/VT:
- Is a collaborative effort focusing on cooperation and partnership with people and organizations sharing similar goals. The program helps local charities and professional advisors, large and small, develop and expand planned giving programs and opportunities for their donors and clients.
- Helps promote all charities and professional advisors and the communities they serve in New Hampshire and Vermont, rather than competing against each other.
- Provides low-cost assistance and encouragement to fund-raising programs, large and small.
- Encourages professional advisors to counsel clients regarding the opportunities associated with planned giving.
- Is a way for charities and professional advisors to work together as Partners. In addition to their participation, Partners receive a number of benefits to assist with their own planned giving efforts.
2012-2013 LEAVE A LEGACY® NH/VT Steering Committee:
Marion Frazer, Ellen Gitomer, Jenny Kempton Harris, Gayle Kimball, & Leigh Keyser Phillips